Monday 21 May 2007

Unanswered Questions

Have you ever questioned things that you are supposed to just assume are true? I have grown up a Christian and yet I have spent most of my life asking questions that there seemed to be no answers to - no satisfactory answers anyway. I used to wonder if it was just me? But I have embarked on a journey over the past few years which has not only begun to answer some of my many questions, but has made me realise that I am not the only one out there who asks these kind of questions. The purpose of this blog is to air some of my thoughts about my God, whom I love more than anything, and about my own "Christianity". I am far from having all the answers, but I think it is important to at least raise the questions. I hope others may benefit from the things I am beginning to learn about how to be a true follower of Jesus.

No comments: